Monday, January 21, 2008

Thank you

I just wanted to send a special Thanks for everyone that has signed our guest book. I love the pictures it definatly reminds me what special people are in our lives. Thanks so much for being so supportive of our journey to welcome God's addition to our lives. ( for those who may not know when we decided to name her Josie is was because I felt she needed a special name and my mom's name was Jocile. Little did we know, if this isn't another proof of God in this adoption) my mom looked up the meaning to Josie and it honestly meant "God's Addition" Isn't that awesome. Back to what I was saying though, thanks for your prayers and all your sweet words that make me cry everytime I read them. thanks for loving us.
Carrol, Mica, Christian, Corie, and Josie

No comments: