Monday, January 21, 2008

A little update




Today we started our first day back in school. The kids got to do theirs here in the house with their pajamas still on. They thought that was a pretty cool deal. Carrol' s was a little intimidating as to be expected and he came home with HOMEWORK. So they definatly want to teach you spanish while your here. He will also be going on field trips to learn the most of the culture and the language so thats cool.
A little update on our adoption process I have not wanted to talk about it to much so that I wouldn't worry. My plan is to let God have control and I know for a fact he has done a great job so far. But against Carrol's opinion (I am bad to do that) I called PGN today and because I have been there and done that I am not sure what to think expecially with our case but I was told our case was waiting to be signed. So if you could please lift us up specifically for an approved signature God speed it would be greatly appreciated. January 30 marks 8 months in PGN that is ridiculous for what should take more than 2 weeks max. So it is time!!!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

I hope you hear great news soon! You have waited long enough!