Monday, January 14, 2008
I am about to explode
well let me tell you I am so thankful this is the last time I will be waiting on them to bring my daughter to me! It was 7:00p.m. and no sign of Josie finally we got word there must have been some miscumunication(or however you spell it) but they are in route and should be here in just a few minutes. I will say I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my skin. I just can't imagine how the foster family must be feeling right now. what is such a exciting time for us has to be so heartbreaking for them. I am just sick having to face them it makes me so nervous. They have been a blessing in our life that will never be able to be repayed by us. So here we go January 14th Josie will be with us for good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Know we love you guys and are thinking of you. Josie has been so cared for and because of her foster family she will have such a tremendous amount of love to give to you.
Laura & Charls
Post a Comment