Wednesday, January 2, 2008

11days


Oh my goodness!!!!! 11 more days until were off, a week and a half all of the sudden it is hitting me and I just thought these last 2 weeks would drag,yeh right! Anyway we still have a few more technical things to do like finishing up are homestudy update because of the holidays it proved to be very hard to get things done expecially to my speed but I will say I have had one really special social worker that I wouldn't trade for anything so atleast I can rest knowing that she will be here if I were to run into any problems. We also have to just get final details from my agency then I guess were good on those sort of things hopefully.
Then besides that stuff we just have things like: go to the denist, have a going away party for my kids and their friends, make sure my kids get to spend time with extended family before being gone for a while, go see my new family members;my brother sweet new little twin boys and my princess neice, try to have a date night with my true love(yes my husband) clean house get packed, have a early b-day party for my son and his grandma,shish I'm tired already!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah get my kids school work ready from their school so they can be gone 2 months atleast now everyone's stress right!
Good news is though in 11 days our family will be complete and I will get to rest in beautiful Guatemala until we come home as a family of 5 Yippee!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: