
I don't know just how many times i have watched "Facing the Giants" but each time it seems to touch my heart more and more. I just feel like you could just put us in the movie and the story would still remain the same. I am so glad I serve such a big God and it is overwelming to see his action up close. I too am overwelmed.He is so big and mighty and greater than any of us can imagine in our own mind.
A few months ago I went to a womens conference and the title was something like finding the Princess in you and the speaker reminded us. "You are a daugter of the KING!" All day today as they post more scary news on the Guatemala homefront that is what has been on my mind. Don't forget you are a daughter of the KING and the daughter of the king always will receive the favor of the Lord.
Thank you Jesus!
8 more days till our lives will be forever changed with our baby Girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment