Thursday, January 10, 2008

Not long now


January 10th already, I can't believe it, when I saw that date today it's just weird! Anyway yes only 3 days left and although I am so excited especially after being in church last night and saying goodbye to everyone reality started to set in, we are definatly starting a very big journey and I just can't help but to have anxiety I am good with being in Guatemala,not to nervous about that our having my children there but I am alittle nervous about going not knowing when we can come home. Adopting Josie is a leap of faith but for me this is bigger going to a foreign country just on faith and knowing for what ever reason God wants us there, well that's alittle scarier. It is probably my first real experience with "whereever you lead I will follow" and I am not saying that to brag but to a point we are just having to let go so that the Lord can fulfill his promise of bringing Josie home and I am so thankful that he has built me enough over these last 15 months so that we are prepared to do this.

Zephaniah 3:17
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will Delight in you,He will guiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing.

I know that the Lord gave me this verse today as comfort knowing he is delighted that we are going, and he will ease my anxiety with his Love and he is rejoicing with song that we are finally going to be with our daughter!!!!!!!!

No comments: