Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Years resolutions




As we all know the #1 New Years resolution is to lose wait. Well for about the past 2 or 3 months my sister-in-law and I have been getting up around 5:00 a.m. (yes really) to work out and because I don't work early it gave me time to then do my bible study of a morning while my house was still nice and guiet. You have probably been told that if you spend or dedicate just a little specific time for just you and God it will make such a difference in your day, well that is so true and I will say that is exactly what saved me in these last few months of such an extreme rollercoaster ride. Now it almost feels like food I have to have it to make it and I am truely Thankful for that.


1 Timothy 4:7-8


Spend your time and energy in training yourself for spiritual fitness. Physical exercise has some value but spiritual exercise is much more important for it promises a reward in both this life and the next.

No comments: