I am learning that God will use the appropriate means to reveal His will in His timing. when it is time for us to know, we will. Much of the heartache and frustration I have encountered in discerning God's voice came because I wanted it before God was ready to give it. I wasn't willing to trust God's timing in revealing His plans for me. I tried to place time constraints on God.
The Father is still trying to patiently remind me that his timing is always the best. His timing for us just makes me think What if we had missed Josie and what if we would have missed getting to be here in her country. We are so blessed. So yes God's time is perfect!
James 16:12 " I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now."
We have learned personally that God does wait till he knows you ready not when your ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment