Happy Birthday sweet love!!! Carrol turns 35 today Corie thought we shouldn't have to do school work today since its dads birthday ,I told her I didn't really think that would be fair since he has to go to school! Anyway we are tring to come up with something fun to do but so far no ideas.we'll see. There is a neat group of people staying here in the guarters that we live in so we may all go out and try something new. Maybe a little PGN news would even top off our day? I have put in my special request to the Lord about that.
Also it is my Precious mamaw's Birthday today. I miss her so much and will expecially miss her today. I LOVE YOU MAMAW!!!!!!!
NOTE TO FAMILY:
Hi everyone I miss you so very much, I love you and i wouldn't come home with out josie for the world, she's so sweet and smiles so big, big enough to see her "teethers" i miss you guys.i love you Mamaw "happy birthday". Nanny take good care of jessie and zippy give them extra pats. i love you everybody.!!!
LOVE,CORIE LEXIS
No comments:
Post a Comment