Friday, January 11, 2008

God's Favor


I know that we should never be suprised in God's Favor but today it has been poured out on us and I am in awe!
First, today I got a call from my agency telling me that they would bring the baby to us where we will be renting instead of us having to spend and extra couple hundred dollars to stay at the hotel. This way we can also get settled in before the baby comes rather than back and unpack.God worked out that detail. And if that wasn't enough. I just got a phone call of a personal invitation from Shoahannah's Hope to have a private concert and dinner with STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN!!!!!!! sad thing is the date was or is while we are gone.I am so sad ,but she said there will be another one March 11 and let me tell you I can't imagine how awesome that would be if we could attend this with our baby. I just can't get over it, so I guess if God wants us to attend he'll have us home right!!!!!!
Monday Josie will be in our arms Forever

1 comment:

janine said...

Hello,
I started reading your blog on journey to me (what we used when we were on our adoption trip). It has been such a blessing to read through your entire process. January 29th marks our one-year anniversary of our "gotcha day" with our three kids (we adopted 3 siblings from Colombia).

Reading your blog brings back all that excitement and anticipation. Your daughter is beautiful and I am happy for you!