We 'll we have been here a week now and knock on wood no yucky stomach bug, which Carrol has gotten each time we are here. we are eating here at home most of the time though because for one the money situation and secondly their food isn't always worth paying the money for and we just prefer our U.S. food. Last night I got a real craving though to be able to get in my car and go get chinese food. Today though we had Dominio's pizza and I believe that was the most well spent money yet.
Josie had her first bad accident last night , she fell on the coffee table and busted her mouth. I thought we were all going to have a cry fest. Bless her little heart , she was having the best night yet I believe, but she just had alittle too much fun and is alittle clumsy.
We have one very important prayer reguest though......... Carrol is going to have to try to quit dipping copenhagen today , he is out and he was stressed just knowing he was out so please remember the kids and I as we are stuck here with him in close guarters with no escape!!!!!!!!
Missing everyone, Love, Mica
Many times God will sovereignly take us on a journey to the fulfillment of His word to us, but whether the result is instant or gradual, God shows His authority.
No comments:
Post a Comment