Sunday, January 6, 2008

Count down




We are definatly on count down as of today, this time next week we will be in Guatemala celebrating my oh so special son's 13th birthday. What a birthday to remember right! I just can't believe my baby is now about to be 13 it just reminds me that this time without Josie will only be as if it were a blink of an eye when she is placed in our arms next week. I don't know if it is becuase I am getting older or just I hate to see my kids growing so fast but I know for sure from this point on I definatly want to slow down, smell the roses as they say because we only have a kids for a short while and I don't want to miss a thing! Everyday I am amazed how blessed I am!

No comments: