Today has been a busy day around here. First of all we slept late, ( I know you feel sorry for us) and then we had another day of school. We have almost got that figured out. And Carrol says his brain is tired from so much spanish. Then we finally got to meet with I think an attorney and translater to do our legal stuff for fostering. We had to verify a picture of the birthmom which always makes me feel alittle weird and we had to give information about us to register in the new Central Authority, bettter safe than sorry, we are not positive if we need to or what that will mean we pray no delays. We also got to ask a few guestions about the birthmom. They said she is just a young women to poor to raise a child and that we will have no problems getting her to sign off on our documents to atlast make Josie legally ours. That was just really good to hear. I just can't imagine giving upi such a beautiful blessing as Josie.
Next, she did confirm that we should be signed out at PGN very soon. She works there and says that she checks on this case daily. (thanks for your prayers I feel God moving in this) And for everyone else waiting to exit PGN they did say cases in there should move alittle quicker.
No comments:
Post a Comment