"What we desire our children to become,
we must endeavor to be before them."
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
New Pictures
Finally I have been stressing because I couldn't get my computer to pull up my new precious pictures but Finally after never given up here they are. Josie's First Haircut by mommie
Josie looks so cute! I can't believe how long her hair was when you straightened it out! If only we could bottle and sell the secret to abundant Guatemalan hair! haha... Thanks so much for continuing to think about and pray for Izzie and me. We are trying to be patient and "hang in there," but we SERIOUSLY miss you!!!
2 comments:
Josie's new haircut is ADORABLE!!!!! She is just so beautiful.
Josie looks so cute! I can't believe how long her hair was when you straightened it out! If only we could bottle and sell the secret to abundant Guatemalan hair! haha... Thanks so much for continuing to think about and pray for Izzie and me. We are trying to be patient and "hang in there," but we SERIOUSLY miss you!!!
Post a Comment