I am SOOOOOO excited for you guys. As Chloe Ann & I watchd your home coming pics Chloe Ann said OH mama I miss the Gunters so much. I cannot believe you guys are home it must be like a dream for you. We are praying for you guys. Give everyone a big hug for me especially Josie, I miss her hugs!!
2 comments:
I am SOOOOOO excited for you guys. As Chloe Ann & I watchd your home coming pics Chloe Ann said OH mama I miss the Gunters so much. I cannot believe you guys are home it must be like a dream for you. We are praying for you guys. Give everyone a big hug for me especially Josie, I miss her hugs!!
Your airport pictures made me cry! Hooray for the new American citizen! I am so happy for all of you!
Love,
Kathy
Post a Comment