Wednesday, April 16, 2008





Well we survived our doctors appt. but it wasn't fun. Josie is going to have to repeat all of her shots so she got 4 today. But i will say it was the best shot experience though because we had 2 nurses given shots two on each side at once so it was at least quick. We had to give blood too though and that took 4 adults to hold her down to do so to say the least we were all in tears maybe even Dad alittle.
I would just have to whip anyone that would hurt my child on purpose. The doctor felt though that she was doing great he saw no issues but did refer us for speech and motor skills evalutation. He also gave me some advise on her bottle so will see when I get my nerve up and know i will stick to it.
Overall it was a great doctor experience I do believe we found the best pediatrician I have ever seen.
Here are some pictures of my little gap doll!

1 comment:

The Milner Family said...

Did they say why they had to repeat her shots. Our ped. was able to do a simple test and see that the shots he had received in Guatemala were fine. It saved him from unnecessary shots. Just thought I would ask.