Monday, April 21, 2008

just a little note


i just thought this was worthy of posting just to share about Josie's adjustment at home. Each day she is making so much progress. each day she learns a new word and understands something new that I say. It is really just unbelieveable it is true what they say about children being a sponge if only we could have learned spanish that easily. But today for the big progress that I just sit around and think wow! that was neat. She became very territorial today, and even though it wasn't very nice behavior it was neat to watch her,she didn't want her cousin Gracie to have her princess cup, she didn't want her to touch her chair, and she didn't even want Aunt Carla to touch her cabinet's!!! She realizes this is her home and her things and well that made my day. It still is wierd to watch her playing here i guess although I knew the day would eventually come its the real deal now and I guess were still just soaking it all in.

2 comments:

Daniel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

awww... glad to hear things are going well :)