We have had the most exciting weekend. Everything is going so well although I will say we do miss Guatemala alot. We have been very busy though catching up with all our family and friends. i am about ready for some down time now though. Today was a expecially tiring but a absolutely wonderful day. We got to attend our home church today with Josie which is something I have dreamed of for a long time and then we had a very successful meet & greet party today for our family and I can't tell you what it has meant to us to see all the support and love that has gone out to us. And after today I will say josie is hooked up with lots of fun things. She is such a doll baby and was absolutely wonderful all day today but after no nap at 7:30 she is sacked out and I will say I am kindof grateful because mom is very tired too. I will be looking forward to tommorrow when the big kids are back in school and we just have a quiet day at home tommorrow and my messy house happens to be calling my name as well.
I will post pictures as soon as I can. Thanks everyone for your gifts and love. We are so grateful!
1 comment:
Hi guys!!
Izzie and I miss you SO much! I LOVED reading about your homecoming and your great weekend. What an awesome birthday present, Mica! I hope Corie and Christian enjoyed school today. Corie, today Miss Ruth finally gave us the letter you left for Izzie (she must have forgotten about it). It was so sweet. I promise I will keep it for her so she can see it when she's older. And don't worry, she won't forget who you are because we will be able to visit each other! I am so rpoud of you guys for making it to the finish line!
Lots of love,
Kathy
Post a Comment