Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Special Thank You












I would love to tell everyone that attended our Meet & Greet how much we appreciated all you generousity and love. We had a great day sharing Josie with you and she had a great time making so many new friends. The support we have had during the process is amazing and is definatly a God thing. I want everyone to know we couldn't have made it without all of you. My prayer is now that one more of God's children will also find his or her way to their forever family. I just couldn't imagine our life without its blessing of bringing Josie home to our family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had followed Josie's journey from the beginning and it sure was a long road. I am so glad that your family was finally able to come home and most important, bring Josie with you. She is sure adorable. Again, congratulations on the newest addition to your family.