i can truely say that i finally feel as though life is getting back to normal. I don't feel like I my might go off and leave josie somewhere since I wasn't used to her being here (i know that sounds crazy but that's just me crazy). I haven't posted very much since we have been home I guess I just needed a break but today we got started back on our yard which since we started the adoption process that was just put on the back burner because for those of you adopting know by the time you pay all the lovely fees it is about all you can do just to finacally get your child home.
We are all doing great though. Tommorrow we go to our first US doctors visits though I am not sure how fun that will be but it feels good to be at the step and can just take her in as her parents and that's it.
Christian and corie are doing great getting adjusted to be back in school and thankfully were not behind and are doing so good it is just as if we were never away.
what a journey! what a blessing! Our cup floweth over!
And to top of this wonderful journey... We were recepients of the Shoahannah's Hope grant! So we are living proof God will always take care of his children and provide for their needs you just have to trust and go for it when he calls.
No comments:
Post a Comment