sounds like we are really missing out back home. All the snow and its almost Easter already. I am sad that Josie is going to miss the her first Easter egg hunt but with the snow I guess maybe next year will be just fine. It is Guatemala summer time here so it is the warmest it gets here which is maybe 80 degrees its the perfect summer time. No wonder retiring people love it here , the cost of living is significantly less and the weather is awesome. i personally miss seasons and although I love the warm sunshine I would have liked to have been home for the snow. It doesn't happen much at home so we usually look forward to it when we get it.
Last night it was such a beautiful night we decided to go out and walk around in the Santa Domingo which is so beautiful at night so here are a few pictures.
CHECK OUT JOSIES FIT THROWING FACE SHE IS A PRO AT THAT!
1 comment:
Corey I love that picture of you. You are absolutely georgous!!
Hey we miss you guys, we will have to get together SOON!
Post a Comment