Thursday, March 13, 2008

Josie's first trip to the beach

Our 2nd DNA should arrive at the embassy today. I finally got our tracking #. So we won't make our flight but atleast were moving and once it is there we will try to contact the Embassy to see what we can do.
Yesterday we got to go see the black beaches of Monterrico which was a awesome experience definatly different from the beaches at home. the surf was the biggest I have ever seen. the water is too dangerous to swim though because of the undercurrents and believe me you new that because just knee deep it felt like it would pull you under. But i just love the beach period! josie loved it you should have seen her face when she saw the ocean. she is going to be a beach baby too. I love getting to experience her first!!!! It is so nice to be together as a family.
The only negative experience we had though is that we learned Josie gets carsick! yuck. Everyroad here is very up and down and very curvy.

No comments: