I was just sitting outside reading, soaking up the sun while Josie was asleep and just looked up and was overtaken about how amazing God truely is. i looked around and saw the most beautiful place, looking straight ahead at the volcano, the most beautiful clouds and flowers and it instantly reminded me of the times i wondered if God was really there. That although I felt I was a strong believer i couldn't help but to guestion when we hit so many obstacles in our adoption and then I looked around to see just what God did give us for trusting in him. I feel we have been paid back a million times over. it reminds me of something Joel Osteen said "that God will always make good of our struggles" he doesn't not forget us he may just be busy growing us just like we would our children. we have to train our children so they will grow up and be honorable, loving, and intelligent. well why would we think that our father wouldn't also need to do this for us. i am not saying that we will ever understand why certain things happen to us I am just here to say first hand that he will always make good of these things. i could have never imagined that our journey would bring us to a point of living in guatemala. i would have never imagined that I would have 10 straight weeks of non interrupted family time with my family. I would have never imagined the fullness my life has. i can definatly tell I am a daughter of the king and I am receiving his royal goodness.
Christianity is a process and not a event. it is a journey, not a destination!
If we want to be like Jesus we can't escape the refining process.
No comments:
Post a Comment