Wednesday, March 5, 2008

kind of quite




Not much new here. We did do alittle bit of the tourist deal today and went to the Jade factory. It was really neat. Real jade is very rare and is found only in about I think I remember right 5 countries. I forgot my camera though which made me sick but it was a free tour so we may just have to go back. we also went to eat lunch at a authentice Guatemala resturant and i think the taste must be growing on us because it was really good.
I also emailed the embassy today, which it is probably too soon but I did anyway just letting them know that we are in country and in the event there was any cancelations we could be there ASAP.
so please keep us in your prayers that we might receive a quick pink slip. we are ready to be home and josie is about to have her second birthday and since I missed the first one it would be really nice to be home with family for this one. If not though we still have my baby girl a birthday party even if it is a month later!

No comments: