Josie woke up just as i started to blog so i had to snuggle her ofcourse. So now our DNA is being sent to the embassy today which means that once it gets there they have 48hrs to issue us PINK! Meaning that they will give us our appointment time and we will finally know the answer to the #1 question, when will we come home. But here is our plan and if you will please lift this request up to the Lord for us. We plan that if the Dna has reached there if we have no date by Thursday we will take our chances and just camp out at the Embassy just in case of any cancellations or no shows that day because in order for us to fly home on MOnday Josie's birthday and our original flight date back home we have to have our appointment thursday and be able to pick up our visa by Friday. we realize that we definatly need the Lords favor for this and we know that we do so we plan to give it all effort. I just can't believe the time is now almost here and I can't believe that I would say this but I seemed weird to be coming here but it almost seems weird now to be coming home. Its so amazing all that God does.
Monday, March 10, 2008
O.K. now I'll finish my post
Josie woke up just as i started to blog so i had to snuggle her ofcourse. So now our DNA is being sent to the embassy today which means that once it gets there they have 48hrs to issue us PINK! Meaning that they will give us our appointment time and we will finally know the answer to the #1 question, when will we come home. But here is our plan and if you will please lift this request up to the Lord for us. We plan that if the Dna has reached there if we have no date by Thursday we will take our chances and just camp out at the Embassy just in case of any cancellations or no shows that day because in order for us to fly home on MOnday Josie's birthday and our original flight date back home we have to have our appointment thursday and be able to pick up our visa by Friday. we realize that we definatly need the Lords favor for this and we know that we do so we plan to give it all effort. I just can't believe the time is now almost here and I can't believe that I would say this but I seemed weird to be coming here but it almost seems weird now to be coming home. Its so amazing all that God does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment