Monday, February 11, 2008

WORDS OF WISDOM FROM CORIE

Where therere is FAITH, There is LOVE
Where there is LOVE, There is PEACE
Where there is PEACE, There is BLESSING
Where there is BLESSING, There is GOD
Where there is GOD, There is no want.

Worry is like a rocking chair; it keeps you busy but doesn't bring you farther.

Today I was looking in a book at pictures and I came acrossed a page that had no pictures and I looked at that page and nothing else that cought my eye and I was looking at these words and I was very amazed that the lady who wrote the book has been all over the world and in those countrys that are lessfortunate and had less food and survived on these words.

SOME ENCOURGING WORDS:
When you run out of Faith turn to God and read your Bible for ten minutes and see how you will feel.

No comments: