I don't have much new going on today. we went out with a group of friends today to a luncheon for fostering parents. there were lots of people there, not any families as big as ours and it was alittle intimidating at first but turned out to be fun and neat to meet all kinds of new people. The kids expecially like getting out like that and meeting new people and sharing stories.
Next week Carrol has lined out for our kids to start studing spanish for a couple of hours 2 days a week by his teacher at school. they are excited about that and about meeting daddy's teacher he talks about all the time.
and just a little about Josie. She is at the moment a sleep in Carrol's arm which is a accomplishment. yeah She is becoming less clingy to me and really loves to play with the kids. there is a guy living here now adopting a little boy josie's age and it has made us realize just how much josie has grown. I really believe being here with us just these 3 weeks she has had a growth spurt. She has really outgrown just about everything I have for her to wear. She is in a true 2T now so that is great. I just love that girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment