Monday, February 4, 2008

Brad Paisley and Sara Evans

I have a special request. Go to Josie's playlist and listen to the new song we posted by brad Paisley. I just can't hardly describe the words to how this song has made me feel tonight as i came across it.
You know Jesus wasn't just a little boy that we read about he was Mary's Son.
A boy that she loved with everybit of her self the way I love my children. Christmas day this year that was so stongly on my mind as I was consumed with wanting to be with Josie. You know the Lord told Mary she would have a son named Jesus but to actually see him, to touch him, to know the Lord's promise was fulfilled. I know that I can only partically understand how that feels. then to love this child with all her heart. A few years ago when I watched the Passion of the Christ that is the one things that hit so strong to me. Mary had to watch this child me tortured and put to death. The sacrifices of Jesus go on and on. One of the things that has humbled me the most in this process of adoption is all the times i was down so bad wondering why God called me accept josie as my child then didn't bring her home as soon as I would like. well I haven't been asked to sacrifice my child!I haven't had to watch my children suffer from illness, I haven't had to watch my children go hungry. I am just truley overwelmed by his blessings and could never in this lifetime repay my indeptness to the Lord. I just pray from this point on to give him the best of me and of my family.

No comments: