Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New pictures




3 comments:

Denise said...

Mica,
Josie is just adorable! I love her hair. I am so proud for you and your family. Your kids are not little anymore...It has been forever since I have seen you. So glad Wanda told me about this site...I check in daily.

Love,
Denise (Niecie, as mamaw would say)

tiffanie said...

Mica,
We miss you all so much, and can't wait to see the newest Gunter. Tanner is so funny, he LOVES looking at all of your pictures. You would not believe how much he has grown. He is even potty trained(thank you lord)!!! I bet you can't wait to start that. It is unbelievable to look at the things God is doing for your family. We have all grown through your faithfulness and courage.

We love and miss you all,
Tiffanie

The Milner Family said...

Hello,
Our family has been following your blog for some time now. We adopted our son from Guatemala and he has been home for 18 months now. Any way we were away for awhile on a mission trip and when we got home we were catching up with blogs. We say this entry and we recognized the woman and her daughter in the last picture. We have a picture of the woman holding our son with her daughter. I also have pictures of the little girl sticking stickers all over my face. We think of these two often so it warmed our hearts to see how much the little girl has grown and that they both look like they are doing well. The little girl has grown so much but we new right away that it was her.
What a treat!

Congratulations on exiting PGN! Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Please feel free to visit our family's blog any time. babynoahnews@blogspot.com

Blessings Angie