Saturday, January 23, 2010

WE have a Travel Date!!!

Finally we got word yesterday that It Is TIME to come and pick our son up! I am just so thankful. Febuary 1 Mexico here we come. We are uncertain exactly how long we will have to be there it takes them 7-10 days to release his passport then Carrol will have to travel to Juarez with him for 4 days where he will have to have a TB test when that is cleared and Carrol is freed by immigration to GO HOME! So I will be spending the week with them then heading home to take care of my other children. My dad and his lady are heading down with us which is very special to me. I just can't wait. As always though when I have to leave my other children at home it makes me nervous but I know it will all work out.

One prayer request though that has got me alittle uneasy until it is finished is my I800 approval now that I already have a travel date I need it to come quickly. This is the one thing that could possibly hold us up that and the passport so we nned prayer that they both come quickly.

2 comments:

The T fam said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I'm so excited for you!
Would you mind if I emailed you a few questions about adoption in Mexico? my email is stepppingstonemomma@gmail.com
Thanks,
Tiffany
www.blessingsfrommexico.blogspot.com

mica said...

No I wouldn't mind. My e-mail is guntermica@yahoo.com