Saturday, January 16, 2010

A little bit of Drama

Well that's what I make it. I wish I wasn't that way. Just this last Sunday my friends were commenting how much better I have handled this adoption compared to that of Josie's and that is true. Not sure why, maybe because I have done it before, maybe because he is older, I don't know but that all changed in a matter of a day and yesterday I officially lost my mind. At the end when you know the time is very near it seems that everyminute that you wait is the longest!
So good news and bad news. Good news. We now have the Sentencia the final paperwork I have been waiting on in order to travel and it should all be ready to be picked up by this coming Friday and we should have the o.k. to travel. TO BRING HIM HOME!
 Bad News is on the home front. Immigration says it could take around 3 weeks for them to have there paperwork done! URGGGGGGG
 But I did find  a contact  so I am just praying my break down was all for nothing and that we will find a way to speed it up afterall, Mexico paperwork  is done minus picking up Birth certificates and passports. But as all international adoptions go will only be homefree when we touch that US soil with Pedro.
 So all this seems so small when you compare to Haiti and to waiting Haiti parents but I am still praying for God speed. I want my son home with me.
LOVE HIM! 

2 comments:

Miracles from God to us! said...

yes the wait is so so hard at the end! I lost it too when waiting for esther. It just felt like eternity at the end. That part is really the hardest. You are almost done and soon soon Pedro will be home forever!!! I will keep praying for God speed! God brought you all this far and will see him HOMe!!!!

God can, God is, God will,
Heidi

Miracles from God to us! said...

Praying for you all and Pedro. The wait is so hard in the final days. I pray soon your waiting time is over and good news comes!