Yep we are on the count down 6 more days till were with our boy! I just wish it wasn't so stressful trying to get everything done before heading out. My I800 should be mailed off tomorrow then I can breathe alittle until it gets time that we really need it approved and done then I will start freaking out again.
I have all the plans worked out for my kids here now, got a pedicure, paperwork done, house pretty clean, so now I would like to switch my focus to the beautiful beach I will be on next week and being with my son that will no longer be a orphan and will forever have a family.
Thank you Jesus!
2 comments:
Wow that is great news! Can't wait to see pictures in a few days when you are in Mexico!!!! So excited for your family!
Jesus made the impossible, possible!
Love Heidi
Wow tomorrow is the big day!!!! So excited! Finally! Sure hope the I800 is finalized and you are off to Mexico! YEAH! I bet Pedro is just SO excited!!!! Wow the beach this time of the year sounds like a double blessing!
Can't wait to see pictures!
God BLess, Heidi
Post a Comment