Friday, January 15, 2010
Happy 2nd Year Gotcha Day Josie!
Ephesians 1:5-6 The Message translation
"Long, long ago He decided to adopt us into His family through Jesus Christ. What pleasure He took in planning this! He wanted us to enter into the celebration of His lavish gift-giving by the hand of His beloved Son."
The way I love and my adopted children which is more than I could ever explain to anyone that hasn't experienced it, The Lord wants to adopt us in his family. The same desperate way that I am desiring Pedro to be home right now. So to read this verse is humbling to me as I grumble about not having the phone call to come get Pedro yet! He hurts for us to come to him. The same way I want to provide for Pedro and Josie in a way that wouldn't have otherwize have, that's what he disires. To give us what we would other wise not have!
Yesterday January 14 we celebrated Josie 2 Year Gotcha day! What a blessing and what a blessing to know that Lord celebrates our Gotcha day's Everyday that we have decided to give our life and follow him. To live as His Adopted Children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes how Great is God's amazing love for us! Praying for good news today and that you get that special phone call!!!!!
Love Heidi
Post a Comment