Poor Baby! at least this only lasted a minute
As you can see mom was a nervous wreck!
My cup overfloweth with things to be Thankful for! I have been blessed with a absolutely awesome family. I don't think it could be possible to have any greater of a family. I have a beautiful home filled with too much food. I have a nice vehicle to drive. I and my family have great health. I have means to be cool when I am hot and warm when I am cold. I have a wonderful church and church family to worship freely in. I have the gift of eternal life and a God that I know will never leave or forsake me. A God that is always there to be my best friend anytime of the day, a daddy when I need protection and someone to cry to, and I am a daughter of the King that owns all the cattle on the hills, and move any mountians that he needs to, and a man that will love me everyday of my life!
What a awesome God we serve. I am so looking forward
to a day of Thankgiving!
Now onto a milestone day in Josie girls life... We got her ears pierced!!! Her choice! She looks so stinkin cute I can't stand it and she thinks she is definatly the princess now! She even endured them having to do one ear at a time which I swore I wouldn't do but she was determined to have earings that day! so we did and she was a trooper.
1 comment:
wow how fun to get Josie's ears pierced. I was so nervous to Gracie and Kaylee to when they chose to do it. They did well too though. Well praying that Pedro gets home soon! I hope that you hear soon from him. I am sure he is missing you guys too. So hard the adoption process and the long wait. Well thinking of you all! Hope we can meet someday! God BLess, Heidi
Post a Comment