Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Weekend




We had a great Halloween weekend. BUSY,BUSY,BUSY but fun. We started our fun buy having a bonfire and hayride at my dad's house with family. Thankfully the yucky rain did quit and it ended up being a awesome night outside.
Saturday we had a day of celebration with some friends doing a fundraiser fall festival to bring their daughter home from Ethiopia! It is so awesome to watch what God is doing in their lives and what they are doing for him, helping him with his children. Their is nothing that makes me happier than watching that!
We took our three little princess trick or treating. we had a tinkerbell, a princess, and a pirate girl... so cute I wish I could post photos but can't sorry. I even forgot and took all of Josie's pictures with the girls so sorry I only have one picture of her so I am going to have to dress her up again just for pictures which I am sure she won't mind.
Then Carrol and I took our 2 big kids to a true Mexican fiesta!!! FUN! sometimes I think my family was born with half Latin blood. we love it!
Of course Sunday was a great day to worship the Lord. we had a great day of the Lord.
Then I got to take one of my sweet foster daughters to a birthday party with her family. I am just so glad that I can say that Girl has so much love. It is so sad to watch people make mistakes from being young and foolish! Praying she will learn from it and that baby girl can be returned to those who love her so much.
So yeah that was all in one weekend! That's how we roll these days!

No comments: