Thursday, November 19, 2009

Great news!

O.k. today I am so hopefull finally that the end may be near!!! Pedro should be coming home not long now. Heard from Mexico today of some great favor we had from the Lord today. all of the top guns that we need to have on board in order to move our case as well as others in the process now and future process and now been granted favor. Rick our missionary helping to bring Pedro home also met with our judge today and he is very favorable of our adoption and is very ready to get this process done!!! yeah yeah yeah Encouraged would be the word of the day!!!This coming up Tuesday hopefully the head of the DIF will show show her approval for our adoption and we should hopefully be given a court date soon after. so ready to get the show on the road I miss my boy!

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is AWESOME NEWS!! Praying for your family! Amy

The T fam said...

This is wonderful! I've just recently found your blog and I have so appreciated it! Our family is just starting the adoption process from Mexico. We are still waiting on our homestudy interviews, but I'm soaking up all the info I can from people adopting from Mexico. unfortunately there aren't many I can find! I'm keeping a blog of the journey at
http://blessingsfrommexico.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

Still praying for your family. I have a nephew adopted from Mexico and he's awesome. :0)