Tuesday, December 1, 2009

WE have a court date!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just beside myself, the one time I truely wasn't expecting it and didn't even watch my e-mail all day I got the long awaited news. We have a court date...NEXT WEEK! Praise the Lord! Also we have the final signature approval that we needed that could have drug our process out longer, We Got it! SO the hard part is over. WE have a court date next week, the judge has 8 days to summit is approval then we are done just have to go back and get our birth certificate and passport which in Mexico we have to be there and do in person. The deal is we could and probably in a normal sense should have been able to have him home for Christmas and I know God could still do that but In Mexico most offices take off alot for the Holidays so it looks as though he WILL COME HOME IN JANUARY!!!! Funny just last week I missed my family Thanksgiving cleaning my house and setting up his room. How weird is that even with a 13 year old boy my eternal instincts must have been working. Also along with those wonderful e-mails I got a wonderful e-mail from him and I could tell that he is finally excited as well. What a awesome feeling. WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Milner Family said...

Congratulations! What an exciting time for your family. Prayers for a quick process and for everyone to adjust to the changes that lay ahead.