Sunday, January 4, 2009

What a mighty God we serve!

Happy New Year






One Year Ago

We have had an absolute wonderful Christmas and just an absolutely perfect year. If 2009 brings anything better I am just not sure what I will do with myself.I believe 2008 to be probably the first year I have truely given to the Lord, said yes and followed what he wanted not what I alone wanted and believe me when I say just try it because his plans are better than we could ever dream of alone and the peace that comes with it is so amazing.
We have truely grown and our lives have been greatly strenthened this year. Doing what the Lord calls us to do isn't easy and believe me while in the process of Josie's adoption I truely thought I would lose my mind and it is one time and really the only time that I even guestioned if God was really there, when bad news just kept coming and kept coming. I just kept thinking Lord, You are the one who asked me to do this, so why are you not getting my child home so that I can take care of her.
The Lord says he will never forsake us and I am hear to witness that he doesn't and his timeline isn't always on ours but give it to him and see what he does with it, it will blow you away.

No comments: