am about to explode
well let me tell you I am so thankful this is the last time I will be waiting on them to bring my daughter to me! It was 7:00p.m. and no sign of Josie finally we got word there must have been some miscumunication(or however you spell it) but they are in route and should be here in just a few minutes. I will say I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my skin. I just can't imagine how the foster family must be feeling right now. what is such a exciting time for us has to be so heartbreaking for them. I am just sick having to face them it makes me so nervous. They have been a blessing in our life that will never be able to be repayed by us. So here we go January 14th Josie will be with us for good!
They finally showed up with her around 8:00 this evening and she just looked beautiful. Everything went very well with the foster mother although she was very sad the transition went very well and josie even hugged her good bye and came right back to me. It so amazing how she just seems to have always been with us and she loves the kids and is playing with them even now at 10:30....... but were just so happy to have her here and no more going back.
No comments:
Post a Comment