How could I not be so excited about trusting God knows best for us.


I would think if most of you would be honest that Sunday mornings are always such a pain. And we believers know exactly why because on Sunday the devil knows that we are heading to church,to serve God, to be with our church family, and although we should be setting out to serve God everyday sadly we save that for Sunday mostly.
Well you know what part of the day on a Sunday I love the most... Its when you come home from service at the end of the day and are able to say This was a great day in the Lord we had and the devil lost!
Everyday when I think of my life it just gives me more and more desire to turn it over. I can never think of anyone who has everdone or will do this much for me and his love is guarenteed not to change! He is the only one who will never dissappoint you sometimes you may not feel he is there but he Is.
What I have learned mostly from our adoptions is to fully rely on him.And how awesome it is when you do.
1 Corinthians 2:9
"No eye has seen, No ear has heared,No mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"
No comments:
Post a Comment