Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Lord, Please open our eyes!
When we are asked the guestion why are we doing this, Why are we adopting? this is what I want to open eyes to, children all around the world truely do live this way.It breaks my heart that we are a country and full of Christians that truely never really look out of our own box.
This is what Jesus sees!
Can you imagine seeing your child like this?
He can, He does.
We are the only ones and the only way he can help them here on earth and if we ignore our callings things such as this is what were ignoring!
It makes my heart so sad. just the thought of one child living hopelessly.
So sure we make some sacrifices by adopting but is that new outfit, or that new car, really more important than the life of a child.
Adopting a child will NEVER be a regret! From this life or our next, personally I can't wait bring one of his precious children home safely.So that when the Lord ask me if I took care of the children he intrusted me with I can say YES,Lord! I did.
Wouldn't you want to know the one you left responsible for your child did take care of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment