Thursday, January 8, 2009

News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






I have got the most awesome secret that finally I can expose.I first want to share the story that led up to this so that the Lord is sure to get all the glory from this. As I have posted before Carrol and I made the decision to say yes to the Lord and follow wherever he may lead. We were ready to go on the mission field. During this process many doors were opened and closed...Guatemala, Haiti, Mexico but we just never felt the Lord saying yes back and telling us where he wanted us. To be honest this made us feel very wishy-washy and a little discouraged that we were saying Lord, send us but he wasn't doing it. THEN I got a very interesting e-mail from a special friend telling me of a rare adoption opportunity in *****!!!! but this was not at all what I was expecting, I wanted to adopt again but another little one, one that could grow up with Josie since my other two children are older. This special little Boy needing to be adopted is 12 but not long ago Carrol and I was discussing adopting again and he just wasn't really, at the time, interested in adopting again expecially a baby so I prayed Lord, I can just feel it in me there is another one but if not please take this out of my heart or again Lord please just talk to Carrol and show him what you would want us to do. So when I saw this 12 year old I knew this one was for Carrol.
Well I was right, this one is Carrol's boy! We met him after Christmas and let me tell you we were completely smittin the minute we laid eyes on him and at that moment we knew he was exactly why we weren't sent on the mission field yet, we are already on or in the Lord's mission field. Raising his children!
Now lay you eyes on our newest family member!!!

3 comments:

Bob said...

This is wonderful news! We are so happy for you and Pedro!

Daphne said...

WOW how exciting for you guys. Do you expect the process to be long? We will be praying for your family and pedro. That God would begin to prepare everyone for all th enew transitions.

Bob said...

Praying for you guys and Pedro