Thursday, December 3, 2009

what a week?!?!

This is has been so eventful I feel like I am completely wiped out and I still have one more day of it. Anyway along with the awesome news we began with this week we got a new little angel brought to our house for a few days. what a awesome story the Lord is giving us with this one! She is going to a amazing home tommorrow which only the Lord himself could have arranged. since I can't give much info on here about her for my own families memory book I am going to say she is a precious 2 month old whom we have had for 3 nights. She is such a angel and everytime I get a new child in my home and they leave i just can't help but to think how blessed I am each time, yes I know the kids are fortunate to be a good safe home with a family that loves them but for us.. it's the blessing we get by being graced by there presence and the Love of Jesus they are wrapped in that you can't see until you see these precious children brought out of what they are brought out of the the grace they have when we have them. It is undescribible.
Tommorrow we say by to 2 little angels, one we had for 3 days and the other 2 months. I am very saddened to see our older girl go as she still doesn't get to go home to what I would choose for her but the Lord knows and I have to give it to him like it or not.
So after tommorrow, and after I cry for a while, then we will begin celebrating becuase we will be with our sweet boy in Mexico next week!!!!
Yeah!

No comments: