Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Being with Pedro


We are with Pedro again today finally. We had great travels even got to fit in going to see "The Blindside" last night, so awesome and definatly got me even more in the mood to be with my boy if that was possible. we can feel God's presence in this trip so much. even with our rental car process, it has never went over so well. we got to the Ranch today and Pedro hadn't made it home from school yet, so we waited until I say him come walking down that road by himself and believe me I made a B-Line to give him a great big hug. I think he was very excited to see us. we found out he has to attend court with us tommorrow so he got to spend the night tonight which we didn't think he was going to get to, and since Carrol's english has improved we were able to have some pretty good conversations about some little deaper details that as his parents made us a little sad but so blessed to be here in this process with him. he is such a special boy I can't wait to share him with everyone we love and whom I know will love him. When we got at the hotel today I wasn't sure what was happening, carrol went inside to make sure everything was good and get us checked in and the next thing I know a guy was coming escorting me and Pedro in but not to the regular check in but the Elite check-in!!!! I walked in and my first thought was, What's wrong? but no, We were just getting extra special treatment and if you ask me where that come from I can tell you with 100% confindence it came from the Lord!! you see our Pastor sent us a special e-mail last night while we were at the movies just letting us know he had just said a special prayer for us and the Lord's favor on us! So tommorrow i know will be just the same! we will have his favor and Pedro will be home soon.

1 comment:

Carla said...

I'm so excited! Tell Pedro his aunt Carla is ready to meet him. I love you all, be careful & see you when you get home.