Well tonight we will be welcoming two new little girls into our home. I had DHS calling on both my lines tonight at the very same time needing to place children. Four counties all tonight needed placement!!!! Christian's these kiddos need you! i am absolutely scared to death of what I have got myself into but no children deserve not to have a home to go to. I have so much that has been on my heart lately that I will need to share later becuase it shows definatly GOD has his plans!!! not always ours, I CAN VOUCH for that, but when you are seeking he will show himself and he did today! Please pray for our family as we adjust I will have 2 three years olds at once and get this a 18 month old at the same time. I know lots of mommas out there has probably done this but for me it is just sounding alittle scary right now. Reminding myself God never leaves us or forsake us and doesn't give us more than we can handle, so I guess we will see how much the Gunter Family can handle.
PRAYING FOR THESE LITTLE GIRLS!
No comments:
Post a Comment