I forgot that I didn't ever post these precious pictures. The reason I didn't though was because they were supposed to be a surprise for my mom but since I am still working on that I will just share them here. Surprise mom. These are pictures of Josie in a dress that I wore with my mom, way back then, we had matching dresses for a old fashion dress up day. Since then Corie has had her photo in it, my cousin Jill did, my neice, Paris and now my baby girl! Its a sweet tradition. I will have to search, or as a surprise for me my mom needs to find the photos of me and her so I can share them.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Josie Girl!
I forgot that I didn't ever post these precious pictures. The reason I didn't though was because they were supposed to be a surprise for my mom but since I am still working on that I will just share them here. Surprise mom. These are pictures of Josie in a dress that I wore with my mom, way back then, we had matching dresses for a old fashion dress up day. Since then Corie has had her photo in it, my cousin Jill did, my neice, Paris and now my baby girl! Its a sweet tradition. I will have to search, or as a surprise for me my mom needs to find the photos of me and her so I can share them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment