Wednesday, October 15, 2008

were here!

We are here! On our Mexico adventure. It was dark when we arrived so we weren't able to see alot around us but so far so good. i became a nervous wreck about 2 hours short of getting here just soaking up what we are really considering. We are still excited though and we just hope to let the Lord have his way with us while were here. i am already prepared that I will probably spend my next few days in tears as I have to look into peoples faces expecially children that have so little. Please remember to lift our names up to the Lord if you think about it. we are praying for the Lord to specifically show us,as Carrol says in black and white, if this is where he wants us. Anyway i hoped to get to blog everyday while we are here but we will most likely be staying in a place in Mexico the next few days that I am sure most likely won't have internet access.

To my kids I miss you so much already! I am so sorry Corie that I am not there while your sick, Christian kick bootie tommorrow at your game. And to my Josie girl, momma will be right back!

1 comment:

Carla said...

They did fine. Dont worry about them, just focus and listen to God's instructions!