Friday, October 24, 2008



I have got to take the time to do alittle catch up. My brother came to visit with his little princess and his 2 little prince so I am going to share these cute photos.
I would like to also share that my sister-in-law just lost a very dear cousin this week. He was only 29 years old and the dad of 3 little girls. He suffered with a braing tumor losing his battle. Please remember to lift of his very young wife when you think of it I can't imagine how tough this is on her as well as having to explain this to such young baby girls that loved their daddy so much. jake and aliesha also need your prayers this has been a real heartbreaker for them.
Remember today life is never garenteed to be here tomorrow. Are we making everyday count.

No comments: