Monday, October 20, 2008

Trip # 1 Mexico

Boys at the childrens home


Possible future Casa




Well we made it home but I am not sure I can put into words in a public place just all that is going through our heads now without sounding to crazy so I am just going to post pictures and say that the Lord is definately working. he definatly showed us where there is a definate need and honestly we do feel we could fill that need and would definatly be in a feild we have many strong points but I guess as reality sets in and the posibility that this may indeed be were God wants us it is beginning to scare us honestly. Its easier saying yes when its an idea but when you begin to see it as a reality it begins to shake things up.

1 comment:

Daphne said...

I agree very scary but remember,
God is in CONTROL!!!
I will be praying for you guys. I know as it gets closer it seems hard to believe what you are doing. Just remember this is God's plan we are just here to see it through.
Hugs to all,