Tuesday, October 21, 2008

An amazing Blog

I have come across the most amazing blog of a 19 year old girl with the most amazing heart and faithfullness at such a young age. Christians favorite christian song is "Give me you eyes" well this girl has definatly opened herself up to seeing through Gods eyes and by reading her blog you will be so amazed as I am. I am in awe at how her parents must feel to have a daughter with such a servant heart and also how hard it would have to be to let such a young child of theirs to live in such conditions and so far away. As we consider moving our family onto the mission feild and all the what ifs we think about I think of what a priviledge it will be to serve and be able to spend everyday with my children because someday the Lord may ask my children to go so I don't want to waste a minute I have with them and by reading this blog as hard as it would be to let go could you imagine knowing you raised this child that had this amount of faith and the love for God to actually go themselves. Giving up all the practicle and comfortable things of home just to serve God faithfully. It doesn't sound like this young lady would ever regret it.

This was just what I needed today! The lord sent a 19 year old girls story to speak to me today. what a insiration. I will encourage you to check out this blog. It will shake you about what your holding back for the Lord.
www.kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com

No comments: